Monday, January 25, 2010

The Final Frontier

Hey guys...."The Final Frontier"...title seems nice eh....well its just a thought that i expect to share with you, its a journey of how a boy became a man, of how we mature into a better person. Sounds too serious and boring?....nah.....if u've read my blogs..u'll know its anything but boring....(a little self promotion never hurt anyone :P).

Let me ask you this one question. "What do you want in life?". Money, success, a special someone , family life, fame ....the list is endless. But most of all the one thing that we want in life is happiness. As a wise person has said, "A life lived happily is a life well lived". I used to think that my life is so unhappy. We all feel that we should get more out of life. We all want to be lucky in love, have a nice job, make loads of money and get blessings of elders as well. Ah, ain't that a beautiful picture.....if only we all had such a life.


But recently I realized that my life already has so much happiness in it. If I were to see 1 last movie before I die, it has to be DIL CHAHTA HAI. I've been blessed with so many wonderful friends. My life is always been in the right company with these people. All of them are worth a mention.


My entire MEA batch is so dear to me. As Saif in Dil Chahta hai says "ya toh yeh dosti gehri hai ...ya toh photo 3 D hai :P". I've always been blessed with good friends. When i see these youngsters these days, complaining about their looks, relationship mis haps etc. It just seems to remind me of the my youth . Life was so simple and easy then.

The bird watching walks were unforgettable. "Bird Watching" refers to looking at pretty girls as we walk down the street albeit in a very decent manner. lol.. The picnics, the movie outings, the canteen food....terrible but still nostalgic. :P The exam cramming, the re unions, the long phone calls ...and even longer phone bills :P....

We don't know where we'll be in future....who we'll end up with.....as u must've already noticed...slowly and not so steadily all your friends in your orkut list are getting married :P....then kids, family commitments....the list is endless.

But as Akshay Khanna says in DCH "Hum dost the....hain ...aur rahenge"...As you've already noticed by now....I am on a mission to recite all the dialogues from the movie :P..lol



In short, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has made my life a very happy experience. Cheers to Us.

3 comments:

athulya said...

awesome...jus took me backa couple of years ......btw i like teh way i hav included DCH ka dialgues.....i loved it..keep going.....

Ani said...

Well said and well written.Never knew u blog and write so well.Keep up the good work

moi_diversions said...

nice..:)